Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!

Yes, dear friends I followed in the footsteps of my mother. Today was day two of summer college classes. I left my dear zip drive in the computer I was using for my Research class this morning. I arrived for my evening Psycological Foundations of Education class an hour early so that I could retrieve the drive. Upon exiting the education building I waited patiently for a brief recess in traffic so that I could cross the street. Some dear soul paused to allow me to cross. I anxiously began rushing to get out of the way. I tripped, careening my body toward the heavens. As we all know, what goes up must come down. I landed on my knees an promptly fell forward, landing/sliding on my left arm. Boy, where are you all with the video cameras when I need you? ;) We could all be rich! Well, I have some pretty cool battle scars. Hopefully the old wives tale of things coming in threes will not occur! Be careful, you could be next! Hee Hee!

4 comments:

Making Memories 1999 said...

I'm so sorry you fell!!! Please tell the rest of your family to be very careful, as we don't want that wives' tale to come true!! :) Once in high school, I fell and landed on my knees in the hallway. People were probably wondering if I was praying right there in the hall!! :) Trusting your "battle scars" will heal quickly!!

Kimberly said...

Good Grief!!
Glad to see tonight that you've written more...and you done good, girl:)...I like it alot...and i will pray for ya'll in this new childeren's ministry!

lauralavon said...

You and your mother dear are in my thoughts and prayers. May it not happen again, and may you both heal quickly!

Jo said...

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers girls! Mom went back to work today!:)