Monday, July 9, 2007

After a time of slumber, the blogger wakes...

Oops! It's been some time since I last posted. It is amazing how busy life can be. Last week was a rather eventful week. On Thursday, my aunt called to ask if we could babysit her 3 girls. After confirming that we could, we made plans to go to a nearby zoo. To make a rather long story short, we ended up adding my uncle's two boys to the mix. The three Ryder children took all 5 little ones to the zoo, and what a trip it was! We had tons of fun and laughter! They all did a really great job. (I'll post a picture later.)

Faith Finders is continuing to grow! Some of the boys and girls have such sweet tender hearts. One little boy hugged Lucas and said, "I'm so glad I came today. My Mom will be so proud." (He was the winner of the quiet seat!)

My days are pretty full of a variety of tasks, but I've managed to pick up a couple new books.
1. Set Apart by Bruce Wilkinson
2. The Five Love Languages for Singles by Gary Chapman
Both have been very interesting.

Lucas is gone this week to a band camp. We miss him, but it is great to still have Rachel home for a couple more weeks! I have such wonderful siblings.

Hopefully it won't be so long before I can write again! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Jo;

I so enjoyed this newsy post. The zoo is both fun and exhausting at the same time isn't it? I wish I had known you were going, I have an annual pass that would have gotten you free parking and other perks. Sorry. Glad you had fun though.

Kelli said...

Okay Fred. It's been almost a month and we need a new blog here!:) Gotta see and hear what Jo has been up to this summer. I miss you to pieces and can't wait to see you in a few days. Drive safe! Love you...