Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

Greetings one and all! I hope that you’ve had a chance to spend some time with friends and family this weekend!

Lately, I’ve been posting about my students and our classroom. It’s been awhile since I’ve shared from the deep corners of my heart to you.

This wonderful Easter season is upon us. I recently ran across a wonderful, well-done audio dramatization of the New Testament. It is so interesting that the same loved stories that I’ve read over and over jump out in vivid color when the sounds of waves are added to the background.

As I was listening to the account with ‘new’ eyes of Jesus and the sacrifice he made, my heart began to swell within me. What a blessed people we are! I know that most of you are believers in Jesus, but when you get a new fresh glimpse of the price He paid…Wow! To think that He, the God of the Universe, wants to have a relationship with you!

My prayer for you is that, during the rush of an early Easter, you can see afresh and anew the love of our God for us!

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the price you paid for a lowly person like me. Thank you for loving me for who I am and requiring that I change to be in your image! All of my life is yours and yours alone! Thank you, Lord.


3 comments:

Making Memories 1999 said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and reminding us of God's love for us!! I'm so very glad the story doesn't end with "Friday"! Sunday's here!! HE IS RISEN!!! Look forward to worshipping with you today.

Kimberly said...

Enjoyed your thoughts...Happy Easter! (late)

lauralavon said...

Jo, you've been tagged; come to my blog to read the details!