Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back to the Classroom

Now it is time to begin first grade again! :) I think that there will be some much needed healing that will occur in our building this year! :) We're all very excited to begin. I utilized the same decorating for my classroom this year. Here are a few pictures...
This is the spot where we gather for math meeting and morning message time! :) Thank you again Juwah for helping me lug this beautiful...soggy rug outside to dry!
We are beginning a new reading curriculum this year. These are the very fun magnetic boards that I recieved.
This will be a reading area with the fountain. :)

Another reading nook! Thank you again Thomas family for your help with book organization! :)

Our mail boxes.



We will add words to our word wall throughout the year! :)
My desk...Ahhhh! So much stuff! :)


Welcome...come on in!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow...looks beautiful!
As does your children ministry this summer!
I liked the pic of you driving...i know how you feel!:) Blessings as you start this new school year!

Making Memories 1999 said...

Can I come join you in the first grade? It looks like a lot of fun learning will take place there. Hope the year goes well for you.

lauralavon said...

It was so much fun to see your pics! Now, when I think of you from time to time, I can picture your surroundings!
Love ya!

Kelli said...

Aw Jo! Your room is precious and SO organized!!! What a great idea with the video too. I wish you a blessed year with your kiddos. Sorry I haven't called in awhile. I need to check up my sista in IL more often. I miss you friend!