Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas

Dear Fellow-Bloggers,

Good afternoon! We have had a few days off of school, due to the ice storm. It has been a wonderful time of relaxation and catching up on projects. :)

My sister and I had the wonderful privilege of directing the church play for the younger children at church this year. They did such a wonderful job of working hard and then sharing the love of Jesus with others. It was a delightful experience. I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures...We were running around back-stage. Hopefully I'll be able to beg, borrow, or steal some later. :)

I was driving the other night and noticing the beautiful lights and decorations. I enjoy this time of year. I'm thankful that God saw fit to send himself, wrapped in human flesh to rescue our souls.

May you have a joyous and relaxing season where you cherish family moments.

Enjoying this journey of life,
Jo

No comments: