Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Moving to Florida

Some of you may not be able to make the long journey to Florida, so I thought I'd post some pictures...
Pictures of the move...
16 ft. Budget Truck...I got to know this critter pretty well.
The apartment all packed up.
Amazing moving crew! Thank you Esther, Julia, Matt, Josiah, Micah, Dave, Christian and Caelan!
Packed Truck
Miles of cones in KY!
My little home. I never imagined life with a palm tree, but here we go! ;)
Mom and I found this happy little shelf at Wal-Mart.
The tile shower...fun!
Little sink and happy light.
I put this above my bed.
The kitchen with a cute minature stove.

I still have to hang the shelf and clock in the open spot above. ;)

So many books!

The living room.

The blinds are hung on the windows now...it makes it so much cooler and changes the look of the room. :)

My fourth grade classroom. We only got to work here for a couple of hours. I'm thankful for the space! :)

Mom and I got to see the ocean before leaving. It is incredible.

7 comments:

Rachel Hurst said...

So very cool! I can't wait to come for a visit!

Alanna said...

Great pics ... everything looks so nice! :) And...oh, the ocean...how fortunate to live so close! :)

lauralavon said...

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures, Jo! Feel like I just went for a visit.

ragmom said...

Your place looks so warm and inviting! Glad you are all settled in. Keep us posted :-)

Kelli said...

Oh Jo! You're officially HERE. I can't believe it! After all these years of teasing you to move here, the good Lord actually picked you up and delivered you here. Okay, so now we need to pick a weekend where I can come visit!!! Do you have room in your new house for two more adults and three little ones? You may laugh, but I'm serious!!! We're COMING for a visit. When does school start? I need to just pick up the phone and call. Gonna do that right now...Do you hear your phone ringing?!!

Kimberly said...

Fun!...see you in your apt. in Dec.:)

Making Memories 1999 said...

Cute little apt!! I know HS and the 4th graders will be so blessed to have you! Will be thinking and praying for you! We love you, friend, and look forward to seeing you in person again!