Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Trust

I know that it has been a long time since I have sat down to blog. There are reasons, but I won't go into them here. Instead, today, I will choose to focus on the blessings of life...

1. I have a God who loves me with an undying love, giving me the only true hope that exists!

2. I have been blessed with a wonderful first grade class! What great boys and girls!

3. I have a wonderful group of friends and a great family.

4. I have my health.

The list could go on and on. What a blessed woman I am! Tonight I want to give praise and honor to Jesus for all that He has done! My heart is bubbling over with gratitude. I have entitled this blog "Trust." Each day I'm learning to get my sticky fingers off of my life and simply trust God. He is definately worthy of my trust!

Thank you for sticking with me throughout the long absence. I'll hopefully have some pictures from my visits to Cincinnati, Florida, and Holiday world soon. Until then.... Jo

5 comments:

lauralavon said...

Encouraging thoughts, Jo. Thanks for updating us. It amazes me how faith inspires faith, love inspires love, one life inspires another life. You inspire me.

Kimberly said...

It IS a "learning to trust" process, I think...glad you're back..sending you hugs across the miles..now bring on the pics!!:)

Julia said...

Jo,
Your back hoorah! Your post was an encouragment. It is in the difficult spots in life that we learn if we truly trust Him or not. Lean hard on Him today my friend.

Anonymous said...

Amen, my friend! So great to talk to you a few weeks ago. It was good for my heart!!

Rachel Hurst said...

You are one awesome lady Jo! I love ya like a sister. Oh wait you are my sister! Hoo-ray for that. :)