Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring - Pictures from Miss Ryder's Room

I thought you might enjoy seeing our class. We just began our unit study on butterflies! The boys and girls are extremely excited! I've also included some other pictures from this semester! Have a great day! Our butterfly net and the view from our window! :)


We can't wait for our butterflies to emerge!



One of our many books about butterflies!

Isn't he happy?!!


Our fun Spring flowers! They make the hallway happy!


Nothin' like a good 'ole field trip bus ride!!!

A recent field trip to the nature center. We fed the fish and
they came right up to the top of the water.
It was so great!!!
Petting the animals at the petting zoo! :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...

Wow Jo! How cool that your and my minds are on the same page as far as what we're teaching our "students". =) Butterflies are way cool and such a fun thing to learn about. I've learned sooooo much about how to keep a butterfly garden up, what they eat, drink, how they reproduce, etc. Neat stuff!

I'd love to see you if it can work out. Maybe I can drive over or meet you half-way or something this time. We'll chat as the time grows nearer.

Love you...

Anonymous said...

What a fun and happy place to learn. Your students are blessed!

lauralavon said...

I enjoyed that, Jo! Thanks.

Rachel Hurst said...

Dearest Jo, Come and rescue my students from ACE! :) We are so stuck/yuck!
Happy last day of masters classes! I am so proud of you. I wish I could feed you a big pice of cake! Way to go! Fireworks! 70 piece marching band! whistels! Yeah!
Love you girl! Keep up the super duper work (said the young lady in Florida)!

Making Memories 1999 said...

I like your butterflies!! Looks like you all are having a good year. Thanks for sharing.