Thursday, July 3, 2008

Creation Museum

This past weekend I got the chance to visit my brother in Cincinnati, OH. I have two of the best siblings anyone could ever ask for! On Tuesday we visited the Creation Museum. I highly recommend this wonderful place! :)
Lucas on the suspension bridge. Don't ever walk on this thing with him!!!

Yes, I am hangin onto the cable very tightly!!!


This is a zorse and a zonky! Quite cute little critters, if I do say so myself!


Adam working in his garden.

Proof once again that evolution is not correct! :)



4 comments:

Julia said...

Jo,

I'm finally doing some blog checking, so fun to see you have been updating more regularly! Loved all the pictures. Really good to see Adam again, it's been awhile. I keep buying him shirts for Christmas, but he never wears them. I wish Eve would speak to him about this. I think he's been doing Tae Bo and so likes to show off.

Hope you have a splendid time in Iowa.

Making Memories 1999 said...

Isn't that a fun place to visit?! Love the picture of Lucas & the Dinosaur (sounds like a music group)!!

Kelli said...

Oh how cute!!! If I ever go to OH, I'll try to visit. :) Hope you're enjoying your summer Jo.

Jodi said...

Joanna,
I wanted to thank you for the card you sent me. It was so good to see you in Hobe Sound. Hope all is well.
I loved the Creation museum also. Such a cool place...