Thursday, February 12, 2009

CRAZY!!! :)

Our week in First Grade has been a bit busy!!! We celebrated our 100th day of school. This involved 100 balloons in our classroom, pictures of what we will look like in 100 years, writing 100 words, reading 100 books, and many more exciting things. This year 100s day fell on the same day as my birthday, so things were a little crazy. We've also celebrated Abraham Lincoln's 200th birthday and tomorrow will be Valentine's parties. Needless to say, it has been a little crazy in this little room! Fun...but crazy...


Here are some pictures...

One Hundred balloons...we didn't pop one until the end of the day!!! :)

Writing 100 words.



Beautiful Birthday flowers from my friend, Dorinda! :)



Writing while wearing our Abe Lincoln hats. :)


I trust that you all have a wonderful Valentine's weekend! May you bask in the love of your Heavenly Father!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Okay, so I was sitting on the ultrasound table yesterday and saw the date Feb. 11 on the screen and thought to myself, "I know this is a special day and I'm forgetting something important!" (no joke!)
Of coarse, it was Jo's birthday. Happy Birthday friend and I'm sorry I forgot to call. Love you to bits and pieces and miss you tons!!! Hope your day was special.

lauralavon said...

Balloons, flowers, color every where... you bring so much good to the lives of those little ones. I pray for you often as you are at your place of "mission" work.
Do have a wonderful Valentine's day as you bask in HIS love.

Julia said...

I so want to go back to 1st grade and have you for a teacher.

Happy to you my dear dear friend. I'm so glad you were born.