Monday, September 7, 2009

A tribute to Rach!


Most of you know my dear sister, Rach! I had the wonderful chance to live with her this past year! Since that time we've moved FAR away, but I'm thankful that I had the chance to get to know her better...

Rach:
I love you for so many reasons. I love that no matter what the circumstance, you can find something funny and cheer everyone! I love that when you laugh, you laugh with gusto! I love that you never, ever think inside the box. I love that you push me outside of my comfortable box. I love that you have a huge servant heart that is always thinking about others. I love that you love gifts and giving gifts. I love your zest for life! I love that you love and trust Jesus! I love you!

Happy Birthday my sister and my friend! :)

Jo

2 comments:

lauralavon said...

Indeed, a golden-hearted girl! Love her dearly!

Julia said...

Amen and amen.