Monday, September 7, 2009

Changes with Jasmine...

Have you ever had one of those experiences where you recognize something, but you know that it has changed? For example, your best friend loses weight. You aren't around her for sometime. You see her again and you can't help but look at her repeatedly. Something familiar has changed. So, I've had this experience recently, only it wasn't with a human. No, my little Jasmine, my traveling companion, has changed. She and I have gone many miles together and yet here we are looking very differently...sadness, yet happiness, too!

2 comments:

coffeechica said...

Aww!! No more 'freckles' :-/

btw I saw at least 3 silver-colored aleros yesterday that looked just like yours. sad that you weren't driving any of them!!

Julia said...

sad day, it seems so permanent. Ok, I'll quit being so selfish. Yeah, for new plates.