Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It made my day...

It was passed to me secretly before class. I was at my desk answering before school questions and listening to the before school stories. A shy face smiled, dropped the note with a quick, "Please don't read it outloud." I opened the white evelope to find three notebook pages with fourth grade, double spaced writing.

Dear Ms. Ryder,
did anybody ever tell you that you are the Best teacher ever! Thank you for working with me throwout this year you corrected me when I kneeded it. If something happy happened you laughed with me if I did Something wrong you handled it Thank you

Your Student

P.S. You show me at Bible time about Jesus life and how to be content with all I have and to be loving of my neighbor I thank you helped me change my bad reputation this year and at tough times you pray for me and my family and the other kids You care about each and every one of us and you love us! Just to let you know we all love you to all 19 of us this year we learned a lot in the areas of Math, Science, Language and History :) Miss Ryder your the Best also I have never given anything like this to another teacher that's how special you are to me as this year comes to an end I want to say thank you and may God Bless you for ever and ever amen

5 comments:

Making Memories 1999 said...

Oh, Miss Jo, what a treasure!! AND, what treasures you've laid up in Heaven! You are such a blessing! I hope you have a good "rest of the school year."

Kimberly said...

wonderful!! definitely priceless!!

lauralavon said...

I'm sitting here crying, Jo. What a ministry! Blessings, my precious friend.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Made me a bit teary. What a precious gift, and how GOOD to be reminded that what you are doing is of eternal significance! Beautiful!

Julia said...

This kiddo is spot on. You have invested in so many little lives. So fun to get a sweet note expressed in such a sweet way. You are so special Miss Jo.