Friday, June 13, 2008

I have returned!


My lengthy absence has been due to a 17 day trip to Florida. I've included some pictures from the journey!


This is a picture of the sand art completed by the girls during the Spanish Girl's Retreat. I had the chance to share with the girls about God's love! It was a neat time and I thank the Lord for His help! :)





Some of the girls found these beautiful shells for the decorations for the banquet at the end of the retreat. We used them later in the week for a fund-raising banquet for my sister's school!


We also had the chance to visit the Gumbo Limbo State Park. It was beautiful.

I'll post more pictures later of the other adventures! :)





3 comments:

Rachel Hurst said...

Jo, Thanks so much for every little and huge thing that you did while you were here! Thanks a bunch! Love you tons!

Julia said...

Mo pictures, mo picutures and mo pictures please! :)

So glad to have you home.

Making Memories 1999 said...

So glad you had such a great time, but am also so very glad you're home!!

The park picture is beautiful!! Wow!

I agree with Juwah - Mo!!