Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thankfulness in April

Just thinking today about the faithfulness of God! I remember hearing stories of others and their walks with Him. They would testify about God helping in time of need. They would talk about their love for Him growing as the years passed. I tried to wrap my brain around it. I tried to understand, and yet it was difficult.

But, I have lived. I have a few years behind me now. I’ve had heartache, frustration, and pain. I’ve had times when I wasn’t sure if I would make it. I now have my stories. I have a relationship with God. He won’t let me down. I once had to choose to really place my trust in Him. Now, I can trust with abandon!

My heart is overwhelmed by a trustworthy God who knows exactly what I need. He meets those needs every time.

Father, Papa, continue to conform my will to yours, today! Make me to be more like you! I want to be a reflection of you to so many needy around me! Thank you for being a faithful God!

Your Daughter,
Jo

3 comments:

Alanna said...

Love this. :)

Making Memories 1999 said...

So beautiful, my friend. I, too, want to be more like Jesus, and am so very thankful for HIM! I hope you are having a "loverly" beginning to this week. =)

lauralavon said...

Beautiful, Jo. Love you much.